- You must have super administrator privileges.
- You can only restore users that have been deleted in the past five days.
- The deleted user name must not match an existing group name or another active user's email address or alias. If it does, you'll see a 'username already exists' error message.
- You can't exceed your maximum number of user licenses. If you try to restore a deleted user when you don't have an available license, you'll see a 'domain is over user limit' error message.
- The option to undelete users is only visible in the top-level organization even if the deleted user was in a sub organization.
Google Apps, Google Apps for Business, Government and Education
All languages supported
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates
4 Million Businesses and Growing
Our customers have frequently requested the ability to restore recently deleted users. Starting today, admins can do so in the control panel. The process will recover most if not all data.
Live Updates from Google
Notification center and alternate email support for Gmail on iOS - June 25, 2012
Ability to enforce 2-step verification for users - June 20, 2012
Scheduled Release track features update 6/19/12 - June 20, 2012